December 7, 2021
- Fixed Vote Drop Box Message when entering vote. Will now send a message.
- Added in ToolTip 'Options' to let you select settings on insured, blessed, and container items thrown in. You can set between Ask, Allow and Deny. WARNING: USING THIS SETTING IF YOU LOSE ITEMS IN THE BAG THEY WILL COST TO HAVE RECOVERED IF THEY CAN BE. SET AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Experiment change to Send Queues on Properties. This could go horribly wrong and require a restart at any moment.
- Should no longer fish up Serpent Items in the ice fishing area when using the fishing holes.
- The Abominable Snowman snow elementals will not delete on death.
- Testing Recursive bag search for monster contracts. This is a test only. Monsters should add to contract when contracts are also in a container that is in your backpack. This could be removed at any time.
December 16, 2021
- Changes to World Teleporters. Will now show Yellow on location if near or on a ground teleporter. Will also send message saying your location when walking onto a teleporter. Changed faraan and dead vales colors to be easier to read. Also, adjusted size of Gump.
- Footprints will now turn off on death.
- Most Quest Items should now prompt a Gump before letting you drop on the ground to delete. You can also now store them in your bank as well as on you. If one does not let us know in the bug section.
- OPL Changes. This could go well or go horribly wrong and need an immediate restart. Time will tell. Good Luck.
December 26, 2021
- Casting spells inside the new player building will no longer require reagents or tithing. (to help train).
- Fixed bug in Cleric spells not taking tithing or actually requiring it to cast. Will now work as intended.
- Annoying Things should stick to first attacker when in range. Will only annoy who they are fighting with their speech.
- Personal Animal spawners should no longer boot animals when house is set to private, or going into customization mode.
- Change to dropping onto or into sluice box chests for easier checks.
- Fix for quests that remove extra quest items from causing a crash.
- World boss will now revert back to spawn position if someone tries to lure too far from spawn point.
- Changes to New Player Donation Box. Should be easier to see inside as the box has been reset and the locations set as constants.
- Regular gold shower is back at champion spawns. Sick of the fighting and pages.
December 30, 2021
- Fixed animal spawners allowed in most prebuilt houses now.
- World boss will stay up instead of delete and respawn if one is up when the timer expires.
- Fixed all incorrect Bulk Order Titles to be correct.
- Adjustments to books. Hopefully, work better now and don't delete what was written.
- Fixed ServUO Limitation flaw in crafting exceptional chance with added armor of crafting when skill is equivalent to the max skill needed for exceptional.
- Trash 4 Tokens Bag will now empty when 50 items are in.
November 21, 2021
- November Faraan will have a summer season setting to it.
- Cell key for Hansel and Gretel quest is now a proper quest item. Any old ones will be deleted.
- Fixed issue with Meraktus and Monster Contracts.Should now add properly.
- Custom Prefix from Fairy Tale Event(world boss) should now be able to add from the titles menu in overhead.
- New command [redeed will let you chop an addon down if you have a baseaxe in a pack or equipped as if you double-clicked an axe.
- Changed the Gump for relayers, leveled weapons, leveling spellbooks.
November 30, 2021
- Fixed Champ Boss HP.
- Star Gate should not appear after Fairy Tale Champ.
- Fixed Treefellow summon in druid spells to be an actual summoned pet.
- Should now be able to place vendors with contracts of employment in contest houses.
- UO Gateway link has been removed until the site has been updated.
October 10, 2021
- Fixed Graphical Bug in Tiger Cub Enclosure puzzle gump.
- Fixed error in the path on one of random tiger cub enclosure puzzles.
- Minor adjustments in preparation for Halloween Events.
- All Spooky Bucks will be removed from the server sometime today as they have become useless with a new currency being introduced in this year's Haunted Mansion.
- Fixed typo from debugging in Sealant of Durability messages.
- Can only have 1 wash plant in all houses at a time. (If you have more than 1 you will have to chop the rest to use the 1.)
- Mob reaction in Haunted mansion is like fel. Got broken at some point (can't walk through if alive without full stam)
- Added in [Clean command to delete corpses in a 15 tile radius. (THIS DOES NOT OBTAIN GOLD LIKE CLAIM IT CAN RANDOMLY GIVE MINIMAL GOLD PER MOB BUT IT IS VERY LOW).
- Auctioner in TC has run out of candy.
October 16, 2021
- Adjustment to Player Zombies.
- Updates to Help Menu. Now added in Staff Services button.
- Updated hp on mobs in Scary Movie Champion Spawn
- Every save there is a chance 1 to 3 new Player Zombies can spawn. Their corpses have also been updated to rarely have body parts or bones with the players name on them. This does not change the chances for the bone containers.
- Added in Stealing Contracts. Wiki will be up later when I have some time. These should make stealing lower items a little more fun! You can see Fujibayashi in Zento later today.
- Added in Stealing Contract Book which can be made in inscription. You will need a one use recipe for making each book which can be obtained rarely in SOS chests.
- No hiding at champion spawns.
- Added in confirmation gump to dropping containers with items in them or blessed/insured items into a tokens 4 trash backpack.
October 21, 2021
- [BuyLostCorpse now only works to find corpses the corpse stone cannot. The fee is 25k per 10 items on corpse to get it back. This has a max fee of 500,000 gold.
- Added [BuyLostItems This will let you buy back all items lost off corpses that get deleted. The pricing is 50k per 10 items in there. This has a max fee of 1 million gold.
- Head on a spike weapon specials should now work.
- Fixed typo in housing gump pricing label. Is now accurate for sink level 1 on all facets.
- Teleporting near pickable chests has been disabled due to afk scripts.
- Direct pms will not longer work to staff. You can send a page if you have an issue. You can reply to a pm if sent by a staff member and the message from staff will delete. Closing a pm message from staff will also delete the message.
- Fixed typo in body parts from player zombies.
- Fixes to World Boss for Halloween.
- Added in Item Contracts. You turn in these Contracts to Jasper, in the town of Vesper in Trammel. They can rarely be obtained in Metal Detecting Chests, Swamp Digging Chests, SoS Chests and Treasure Map Chests.
- Added in Item Contract Book. Can be made with inscription. You will need a one-use Item Contract Book Recipe which you can obtain from Dungeon and Town pickable chests.
- Added in Higher End Monster Contracts which can be obtained from Paragon and Nefarious Chests.
October 30, 2021
- Fixed issues with Stealing and Item Contracts with container items. Will now accept them. Also will now ensure containers have no items in before taking.
- Fixed chests from SOS will be locked again.
- SOS can now spawn their chests as crates and other chests as well as the metal gold chest or wooden chests.
- Removed the alchemy mastery checker message as it seems to be a placeholder.
- Treasure Hunter Keys and Chest both can now hold Water Tentacle Locations and Pirate Treasure Maps (Mutiny).
- Trainer's RPD from gear added by players should no longer do any damage to players or pets.
- No more hiding in World Boss Area.
September 4, 2021
- Fixed bug in oyster AFK check that randomly does not let the timer wear off. The warning Timer for this is set to 1 minute and has been fixed.
- Changed how footprints display what items they have. Will no longer show empty cells.
- Fixed bug with house teleporters sometimes erroring when a house is in customize mode. Now will just not let you through.
- Fixed bug in Autumn Quest not deleting all extra collected items after completion of resignation.
- Updates to Spells to not show overhead to other players, only the player casting will see.
- Update to Spell sounds the only caster and what is being interacted with should hear sounds. If I missed any or messed any up let me know.
- Changed how Monster Contracts are obtained. When you talk to the dealer you now will click okay to accept the deed.
- Overhaul of Monster Contracts. The new system will start and the contracts are new. The Monster killed should now auto get added to the contract. (Champ monsters or in guarded areas ie invasions will not add to these deeds). Also, each kill will still only allow for 1 addition to 1 contract. Contracts must be in Main Backpack to get addition.
- Double-click an old Monster Contract while it is in your backpack to convert it to the new ones.
- Added in Monster Contract Books that can hold up to 500 contracts. These can be crafted in the Inscription menu and require a one-use recipe. The Recipe can be obtained inside the metal detecting chests.
September 13, 2021
- Re-write of Raiders of Lost Ark Quest and Peerless Boss has been implemented. If there are any errors let me know.. Will update wiki later but it is pretty straight forward and should be easy to catch on to. Anyone with the original quest should reign and restart.
- Elementals (Wood, Ore, Leather) should no longer come nefarious or paragon.
- Added in Masteries Book to store Masteries. Can be created in Inscription Menu. Requires One-Use Recipe which can be obtained randomly off Peerless Boss Corpses.
- Added in Max Stats Scroll Book to store stat scrolls. Can be created in Inscription Menu. Requires One-Use Recipe which can be obtained randomly off corpses of Frankenstein, the werewolf boss, and the drunk bosses.
- Added in Scroll of Alacrity Book. Can be created in Inscription Menu. Requires One-Use Recipe which can be obtained randomly off corpses of The Supreme Lich, the Loch Ness Monster, and the Water Tentacle.
- Fixed bug in Raiders Sallah quest.
- Power Scroll Books should now sort 125 and 130 PS in the filters.
- Pet Power Scroll Book added in. Can be obtained by doing Taming Bulk Order Deeds.
- Fixed the nefarious mobs spawning in Indiana Jones raiders area. Broke it when changed quest.
- Added in Recipe Scroll Book. Can be created in Inscription Menu. Requires One-Use Recipe which can be obtained randomly off corpses of Navrey Night Eyes and the Slasher of Veils.
September 20, 2021
- Fixed typo in harvest collection event.
- Fixed typo in Seed and Flower Boxes.
- Fixed fault with skeleton keys.
- Fixed Weapon animations on weapon swing when mounted. Might have missed a few. Let me know.
- Re-write on some Properties on how they show.
- Testing Drop items with large chest gumps to properly randomize locations inside them instead of linked to the corner area.
- Metal Detecting can give all sorts of different chests (metal, wooden, wooden box, crates) instead of just metal now. Loot has not changed.
- Added in Super Champion Spawn for events. We will test this today. NOTE: Changes will be made to this as this is just a test on the system.
September 28, 2021
- Can now Add Plants to Small Plant BOD from the container.
- Added new Plant BOD reward the Plant Tending Tool. Will add info on the wiki later today.
- Tool Tips should represent the name on the right side in BOD Reward Gumps. I Will update soon to only show in the tooltip on the accept button and be better worded. A Clean Gump is a Happy Gump.
- Fixed some Faults in Plant Bods and Plant Bod Book displays should now have spaces proper on plant names.
- Changed how speed is handled in the twisted weald region. Will stop CUO from crashing on login anywhere in or close to the desert.
- Fixed Small Cooking Bods to not have chicken legs as exceptional. If you have one still exceptional put in the pack and double click it. If in a book, take out. Both options will reset them properly.
- Removed debug on the lightning wave and ice blast that would say you passed the checks to cast spell.
- Plant Bulk Order Books can now filter plant bods by hue and category.
- Added some new Plant BODS.
- Added Magical Fertilizer to Seed Keys.
August 7, 2021
- Fixed issues with advanced interior decorator and items with IFlipable attribute over just trying to use Flippable Attribute.
- Fixed issue with items not working for the owner in private houses when locked down or secured.
- Fixed issues with accessing private houses locked down items when you have access to it.
- Fixed house to house teleporters of all types to not let you go to a private house if you do not have access to that house.
- Fixed bug with rulebooks and runic atlases in bank boxes.
- Fixed Seasonal Vendors and Barrels Buy Menu will take a few for it to go thru as I will have to do a manual reset.
August 16, 2021
- Any Town Center Vendor that has an owner that does not seem to be active as well in the 30-day cycle will have their vendor removed. This will be done by the staff looking at a few settings to see if they are active or not.
- House vendors will no longer charge daily fees. They will now charge 20 percent per sale instead. This will not change any rental fees a vendor house owner might put on them.
- Bank checks can be made again. You can make them by stating check <amount> this also will work with k for thousand, kk for million, and m for million. (limit is 10 million)
- Small Cooking BODS should now give exceptional bods as well, which fixed potential glitch in creation.
- Fixed bugs with Attack Focus on dino mobs. They will not stay focused on Mounts, thus removing an exploit to not take damage from a monster.
- Fixed Tail Whip special on T rex. The dinosaur will now do his special randomly on attacks.
- Fixed bug in metal detectors that were letting dig up treasure with detector off. This has been fixed. The detector must be the one on to dig up.
- Fixed static bonus on [Stats to show properly.
August 25, 2021
- Changes to Vendor Search should search any container and also show any priced container in search.
- Fixed bugs with Bulk order books and Master Keys adding 1 gold to backpack count.
- Fixed bug with creation of pigments of tokuno for trading in treasures of tokuno rewards.
- Fixed bugs allowing SR5 on imbued items thru adding while imbuing.
- Preview from hue room and uni tubs will now work on mounts properly.
- Shrinking a pet while it's in preview hue mode will now revert it back to non-preview hue.
- Fixed bug when previewing ethereal with the statuette's hue changing and not reverting back.
July 14, 2021
- Spellbooks can now get silver applied to them and work on the werewolf encounter. The exact same system applies as with weapons. It must be equipped. And this may be temporary.
- Spellbar has been removed. It Will probably not come back due to overuse in scripts eventually causing lag due to use faster than it can load it to them.
- Fixed update range on stats query for players to be accurate and take from a client requesting not mobile requesting from.
- Fishing in the new player area within 4 tiles of water should give a chance at a skill gain without using a fishing pole use.
- Champ gold should lock again to players that it was spawned with link to for 5 minutes before releasing to anyone.
- Fixed champ spawns in non-Felucca/Faraan to have recipes for ps and transcendence books again. Was broken for a few weeks.
- Added a new Questline and Swamp Digging in. These are tied into each other with a new Mutiny system as well. Will announce later today and get wikis done over the weekend.
- Fixed issues with weapon specials on lightsabers. Should work now.
July 29, 2021
- Quests now can do afk checks. This is added in as its own tier system like the rest.
- Imbued items fixing to not allow relayering. This is to fix the issue of them eventually breaking since Imbued is not able to raise durability and eventually will break.
- Changed how pets loyalty works in houses when on trainers. In case of bug with not losing loyalty in the house when fighting like should.
- [Stats gump should show stats more accurately now and not interfere with caps on stats.
- Fixed fault in The Farmer's Aid/A Dying Wish/Oak Island Treasure Hunters/The Creation of Light quest delay timers.
June 16, 2021
- Fixed gump look for teleporter to fix visuals with CUO.
- Added range check and los check on house npc relocations.
- Fixed bug with bless deeds not needing prized removed ahead of using them. They will now need it removed. This fixes some errors that can be caused from it.
- Fixed issue with woodsman talismans showing name properly on custom woods.
- Fixed issue with smelting talismans showing name properly on custom ores.
- Added in Deco Urn item that can be customized with names for lost ones or any type of memorial (turning it changes the itemid).
- Added in [Events command. Will produce a gump showing current events going on and some upcoming events. If a wiki page exists a button will take you to the wiki page.
- Bug fix for Leather Reward belts from Bods to properly set their resource type again. Had an issue.
June 29, 2021
- Changed blade spirit bodyvalue to vines to make better to see until bug is fixed.
- Fixed bug with Melisande's Corroded Hatchet giving alchemy bonus instead of Lumberjacking.
- Minor change to when looking for anvil and forges when crafting.
- Changed Harry Potter Hippogriff Room. This should be noted to change to needing to bow at them to complete it. So set a hotkey.
- Fixed issues with seedbox and flowerbox going into containers.
- Fixed bug where Wars Side Arm And Pestilence's Bow would have higher Min Damage than Max Damage, If so will be swapped around.
- Typo in Harry Potter event fixed.
- Dropping Harry Potter items on Mundungus Fletcher will get you 3 stacks of the galleons exchange rate.
- Fixed bug with Treasure of Tokuno NPC giving out regular pigments as greater rewards.
May 7, 2021
- Artifact Rarity searching on the vendor search should work again.
- Fixed bugs with Percival pulling wrong quest task from quest pool.
- Added in fully functional Ankh Deed for house to house NPC vendor in the eventine dollar room.
- Added in weaver contract to house NPC vendor in the eventine dollar room.
- Fixed bug in alchemy bod point system for lbods on the top tier.
- Added in body change deeds for House NPCs. This does not work on player vendors on House NPCS and House Trainers.
- CHANGES TO SPRING PEERLESS WILL NOW ONLY BRING PARTY MEMBERS IN THE AREA NEAR THE ALTAR AREA. THE INVITATION ONLY LASTS AS LONG AS THAT PEERLESS BOSS IS ALIVE.
- Final fixes hopefully to Gaia Summoning Barrel. Now, if Gaia is summoned but players have abandoned it, it will bring the person to double click and their party free of charge to finish the boss off. This should help with delays.
- RA The Sun God summoning has been set to moving only player and party instead of a gate.
- The Supreme Lich summoning has been set to moving only player and party instead of a gate.
- At champs can check champion level with command [ChampLevel . this will bring up a gump if active with how many skulls there are. (will revert to 0 of both when champ has spawned).
- House NPCs should no longer get booted from the house when making a house private.
May 16, 2021
- Added in full spellbook making pens for some testing. Each pen will be obtainable from specific monsters.
- Changes in some gumps html to allow better compatibility with CUO Client. Should be able to see some gumps better, Will get rest when can.
- Changes to bosses scaling hp/str/dex/int etc in Gauntlet when more than 1 boss in at a time.
- Can now allow or disallow using disguise kits in your house. This defaults at allowing.
- Fixed cowbell sound on the cowbell addon.
- Pet potions should now consume each use instead of deleting all.
- Fixed fault in crops.
May 31, 2021
- Fixed error in East Dock addons having a house sign on them.
- Few prices have increased for staff services. Check the staff services page on the website for updates.
- Added [Checkdura command to let you see the durability of all items equipped at once via Gump.
- Gauntlet random check Gump should be easier to read top in CUO.
- Fixed minor exploit of being able to remove plantable soil while a crop was on top of it.
- Fixed vote issues with CUO visuals.
- Fixed issues with RA summoning mummy not bringing the party.
- Adjustments to my stuff command to properly show the location of items in locked-down containers.
- Mystuff command will now also give latitude longitude in the results as well as x y coordinates.
April 3, 2021
- Spellbooks can now have resists. Can be added only right now via the leveling menu.
- Quick temp fix for cloak layer items only giving str after restart until unequip and reequip.
- Revamp and bug fixes on vendor search. Should not crash anymore. (theory)
- Using the vendor search will now search commodity deeds.
- Using the vendor search can now find shrunk pets based on type (catalan search will find catalan dragons).
- Can search Auction Safes now. All auction safes were deleted and need to be re placed.
- Added Charges Property List to Greater and Legendary bracelets of binding.
- Traveling to Faraan will now cost 5 Charges instead of 1.
- Mining and Arms Lore Powerscrolls added to Bod Rewards. Both are on Blacksmithing, Mining is also on tinkering.
- Adjustment to Virtuebane boss to avoid crash.
March 20, 2021
- Fixed Champ artifact rewards for St Patrick's Champ.
- Fixed ranges on some quest items and npcs for talking/double-clicking.
- Fixed issue with Armor of Crafting now repairing.
- Added in 2 NPC you can talk to to see the poof ball effects.
- Teleporting to or near items in the quest will no longer work. This may be permanent or sit as a temp fix.
- Removed hues from afk check gump on items. They will now move around in their boxes.
- Added a secondary afk check that will put an item somewhere in the box on right and ask you to select the correct name in the check box to pass.
- Fixed crash issue when staff tries to drop a furniture item that can change directions on the ground.
- Fixed bug in House NPCS pertaining to linked houses.
- Fixed hue for molten silver footprints. Will be the correct hue now.
- Fixed crystal portal to take to Town Center instead of old Town Center.
- Turning Stronger boxes will cycle through all 4 boxes, 2 Graphics in each direction.
February 06, 2021
- Added in a bunch of things for new Valentine events.
- Arrows will no longer be consumed on house trainers.
- Fixed bug with arrows getting back off trainers on a miss.
- Fixed issue with being able to use stuck menu when piloting a boat.
- Cast will fail if more than one enchanted grove or mana spring in world boss areas. Take note.
- Throwing quest items on the ground will result in them being deleted.
- Fixed issues with Vday boss special attack.
- Small attempt and beta at helping lower end pcs with lag. Unsure how this will play out so is a test.
- Added new setting in [stats Gump. Can now block guild PVP. This will not let you fight with guild members, or they attack you. or your pets. Abuse of this to attack a guild member can result in this having an additional timer added on to change.
- Slight change to afk checks. This is a test. The items are now randomly hued. But the answer setting is still the same.
- Moved tailoring repair kit to Miscellaneous tab.
February 22, 2021
- Added in new Werewolf Encounter. Wiki will have information hopefully sometime today.
- Added in Add 1 Player to House Trainer Deeds. They will cost 100 ED. Can max at 5 Additional players to 1 House Trainer.
- Set vendors to drop on saves when not restocked within 30 days instead of on contracts weekly check.
- Fixed issue with Silver Melting Bowls working in-house for owners.
- Fixed bug that let wash plants rune while in the Resource gathering punishment period.
- Change on how some packets are handled and sent. Hope to fix some other issues with this.
- Cannot use [claim or [claimall at champ spawns or world boss locations.
- Few adjustments to limit trees to 2 at champ spawns mana spring to 1 and teleporting disabled. This will help reduce some lag.
February 28, 2021
- Changed how some resources get handled from failing AFK checks. Chances to get lower or no resources can occur with failed AFK check tiers and progress with them.
- Prices on NPC Vendors increase price based on AFK resource tiers.
- Fixed issue with Master Keys when having no keys inside yet randomly crashing on creation when trying to access fill option.
- Added new vote site in [vote menu. This is a newer portal run by some from ServUO and is in testing phases.
- Fixed bug where using spells on werewolf would work. No longer works. An error was set in the code.
- Fixed bug where using spells would keep full XP on weapons when killing mobs. This has been fixed to decrease XP by 5 on all spells instead of working on casted areas. This does not affect hit spells on weapons.
- Fixed issues with altering base-ranged items for velocity and balanced attributes.
- Gold at Champs now handles based on Damage overall for the entire champ. Your piles will now also spawn near you and only you can pick up the gold as it will be locked to the character for 5 minutes.
- Dropping items on the ground will give them a 30-second wait timer before someone else can pick them up.
- Added a flag to the player once he finishes a werewolf encounter so they cannot do another encounter until the next full moon.
January 03, 2021
- New Quest like system added. Find Eric the bank auditor later today to begin.
- Animals with Extreme Loyalty will now show as Bonded to not be as confusing.
- Fixed bug with Yew Trees on yard wand placing full leaves instead of just one piece.
- Fixed crash from ab item with range setting allowing null.
- Moving crate on deco houses, house signs, signposts, foundation changes and sign hangers should now work.
- Co-Owners can now secure containers in a house but can not change security level or release secured items.
January 23, 2021
- Fixed crash from trying to shrink pets while using pet balls to shorten timers.
- Changed house vendors/trainers/personal animal spawners tooltip to say Redeed instead of Remove to turn back into a deed.
- Gauntlet/Secret Gauntlet teleporter check update. It will let you pass if checked, You have 30 seconds to answer correctly or you will be ejected from the gauntlet. A wrong answer will also eject you. You will also be barred from entering both gauntlets for 3 hrs from the fail time.
- When a Co-Owner does work on your house. It will now charge you, and not the Co-Owner. It will also do the same on a refund direct to the owner of the house.
- Updates to City of Dead exploits should be removed.
- Fixed claim to grab the custom arrows.
- Dupre's Shields will now repair with blacksmith repair deeds or kits.
- Weapon Specials weapon Hits will no longer work on House Trainers.
- Sounds will no longer come from weapons on or from trainers.
- House Trainer no longer will have buy/sell options as they do not buy/sell anything.