Power Scrolls are an in-game consumable that raises individual Skill caps. Most are earned through the Champion Spawn system, and only on Facet Felucca. However, the scrolls that raise the blacksmithy and tailoring skill caps are earned as rewards for successfully filling and returning their respective Bulk Order Deeds. Fishing scrolls are obtained by doing a large number of Professional Fisher Quests while Imbuing scrolls are rewarded for the completion of the quests like Mastering the Soulforge. It should be noted that not all skills have Power Scrolls at this time.
They come in three varieties:
- An Exalted Scroll of [Skill Name] (110 Skill)
- A Mythical Scroll of [Skill Name] (115 Skill)
- A Legendary Scroll of [Skill Name] (120 Skill)
Supply & Demand
There is a large market for Power Scrolls. The timid or impatient are advised to visit the City of Luna for player vendors who deal in Power Scrolls.
- 110 scrolls are common, so prices vary; bargains can be had if you shop around
- 115 scrolls are uncommon, but then most who might want a 115 are going to skill-up to 120 regardless; sometimes it's better to save your gold for a 120
- 120 scrolls are rare and most prices are known, so deals are hard to come by; a veteran advises to buy when you see it, that is if you can afford it.
Every skill can have a power scroll obtained for them.
When you raise your skill above 100, the following titles can be achieved
- 110 - Elder
- 120 - Legendary
- 110, 115, and 120 Non-crafting-based Power Scrolls are always Cursed; they cannot be insured nor blessed.
- Power Scrolls do not stack, (i.e., consuming two 110 Magery scrolls will not make your skill cap 120).